Sunday, May 25, 2008

Reaction to the Research Project

Writing the papers on Alternative Fuels for Cars was interesting for me because I am interested on cars and also in the prices of oil at the present time. However, the work by itself was not easy. I had to learn so many new things and how to do them. I had never wrote this kind of work before. I know now that I have to site every idea that I borrow from other writers or I will be charged with plagiarism. I never knew this before. I also learned that doing this kind of work takes too much time. There is time for reading and taking notes and then the big time for writing the papers. In the end it appeared like my whole life was about alternative fuels for cars! When it was finished, I was so surprised at how small the project looked. I began with books and articles and research and notes but in the end the writing was just a few pages. It seems that these few pages do not really show all of the work behind them.

The presentation of this topic went very well. I was pleased with my control on myself. I think that I knew what I was talking about and this helped me a lot. When I know what I am talking about I am not so nervous. I think also that the class liked the presentation about fuel and cars. I know that most boys are always interested on cars so I hope that they were interested on my topic. I was also pleased with my power point presentation. It was the first time that I did this kind of work by myself. Before I always had to ask other people do the technical things for me but on this project I tried by myself and I am very satisfied with the result.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulation!!!HAHA...Ryan, you had a wrong spelling.
Anyway, you did better than when you practised.

Alaa M said...

Hi Saad..
you know, i like your desire to be the first presenter alway. You put your self on the face of the trigger, And you always do a very good job...
good luck,

Emily said...

Hi Saad, you are very brave, and you did a very good job in the presentation! you are always very good!!

Truc Pham said...

You had a very good presentation with many realistic and specific pictures and examples. I see you really enjoy your topic.:)

Choyi said...

Hi saad, congratulations!
I felt like, l was attending a engineering class in university. ;p (it means that you did a really great job! )

Take care! :)